Family Guy Pinball Machine by Stern
Family Guy pinball machine for sale , This game is based on the animated series of the same name. Some of the table’s main features include a “TV Challenge” drop hole, a beer can giant target, an Evil Monkey’s Lair ramp, and Stewie’s Mini Pinball.
TV modes: TV modes start by shooting the Lois spinner a set number of times. Doing this and then shooting the TV scoop will start one of five modes. Different modes include:
- Good Old Boys – Based on the episode To Love and Die in Dixie, if the player shoots side shots, the player will earn a jackpot.
- Supergriffins – Based on the second segment of the episode Family Guy Viewer Mail#1, if the player shoots each family member, it will award a specific score.
- Chicken Fight – Based on the episode Da Boom and in the other episodes in which Peter fights Ernie the Giant Chicken, if the player hit switches and shots, Peter will be able to punch Ernie.
- Sexy Party – Based on the episode From Method to Madness, if the player shoots on every shot of the game, it will earn more points and add another girl to Stewie’s sexy party.
- Ipecac Contest – Based on the episode 8 Simple Rules for Buying My Teenage Daughter, The more that Peter, Chris, Stewie or Brian vomit, the more points the player will receive.
Beer can modes: The beer can modes start by shooting the beer can a set number of times. Different modes include:
- Lard multiball – This is a simple two ball funfest in which shooting any lit shot will score a jackpot.
- Happy hour – Doubles all playfield shot values for a short time.
- Giggity Giggity – Maximizes the pop bumpers.
- Collect beers – Gives points based on the number of beer can hits you have completed.
- Remember when – Relates to the various flashbacks from the show. Starting this mode will activate a hurry up award, located at a random family member shot.
Stewie’s mini pinball: Shooting the lower captive ball on the playfield, will spell out another letter in p-i-n-b-a-l-l. Completing all the letters, then shooting the TV scoop will start Stewie’s pinball. The goal is to spell out each of the family member names. Doing this will start Stewie multiball, in which multiple balls are shot onto the lower playfield, while the upper pinball remains active. Completing all family members on both playfields will light the super jackpot.
Flippers (5), Pop bumpers (3), 4-bank drop targets (1), Standup targets (9), Solitary drop target (1), Captive balls (2), Spinning target (1), Up-post between flippers, Mini-playfield, Multiball.
Character figures from the TV show: Peter, Lois, Meg, Chris, Stewie, and Brian. The Stewie character rotates to face his little pinball machine, while the Meg character bobs up and down.
We have several shipping methods to accommodate your needs. Here is an overview of the various options and pricing for common game room products. For all methods, the delivery address must be accessible to an 18 wheeler freight truck. If you need a smaller truck, please indicate that when you place an order. Always Inspect all delivered Items. Also report any damage to us in the presence of the shipper so that we can handle the situation immediately.
Shipping method definitions:
Curbside Delivery $399 for standard sized item.
The courier will drop off all Item(s) in the box on a pallet in a driveway or wheel them by pallet jack into a garage (as long as there is no step).
If item is being delivered to a commercial building, it will be dropped in front of the building or brought to a loading dock. Inside Delivery No Stairs (Without Assembly) Weight-based pricing. Item(s) will be brought inside the home or building and brought into the room of choice.
The item(s) will not be unboxed/unwrapped and no assembly will be performed. Inside Delivery With Stairs and Assembly Weight-based pricing. We can also perform Up to 30 minutes of light assembly. For pinball machines, the legs will be installed and the backbox will be hinged up, but the balls will not be installed.
Family Guy Pinball Machine Delivery Times:
The Arcade Texas, LLC makes no guarantee, expressed or implied, on the delivery time of any products sold due to several factors which will be listed bellow. In addition, any estimates given are subject to change and are dependent on aspects like time and method of payment, product availability, turnaround times of shipping companies. In general, items can take from a few days to a few weeks to deliver.
Also, we will ship any new item(s) that are in stock right way. We will clean and test all refurbished items before they are ready to ship. For the best estimate of shipping times for a specific item, please call and speak with a representative so that you get the exact estimation for your delivery. Importantly, Expedited delivery may be available.
One Year Limited Warranty Our One Year Limited Warranty, which includes new and refurbished products, covers telephone diagnosis and repair and replacement of defective parts for up to one year after you receive your machine. Also, our warranty overs labor on the first service call within the first 30 days after you receive your machine.
Our warranty Does Not Cover The Following Products:
We do not cover pinball machines and arcades made prior to 1990.
Warranty excludes any item in a non-residential setting like educational facilities.
We do not cover any item used at a rental property and items noted “as is” in the product description.
In conclusion, We do not include Coin-mechanisms with purchase of machines.
Junk Yard Pinball Machine for sale at our pinball store and many others at an amazing prices. Check other items before you leave, you will definitely find something that fits your budget.
All of our refurbished pinball machines go through our extensive refurbishing process.
Family Guy pinball machine for sale SHOP NOW!